Post by klara on Jan 10, 2020 3:30:08 GMT -5
This is my first post here so hello I'm Klara! I'll just jump straight into it... so the other day I was at a friends place and someone pulled out a naked photo of a guy and everyone was like "oooh" and "wow that's hot" kind of thing and I said "I'm not really attracted to just naked photos of people" and an aesexual friend of mine said "maybe you're demi". Since then I've been reading up on it and trying to piece together if I think it fits me and I understand that it's a personal journey and no one can tell me but I just wanted to put my thoughts out there to you to see if we have any similar experiences.
- I definitely experience romantic attraction. I feel it easily, quickly and deeply. I all but fall in love with certain celebrities and become obesessed BUT I never think about having sex with them. Maybe just kissing and cuddling.
- I always feel out of place when people say someone is hot or they want to just have sex with them but they don't like their personality (um, what? Are they seperate things?)
- I do have sexual fantasies but they are more scenarios than about people I think are sexually attractive.
- When I am dating someone and I am falling in love I will then want to have sex with them (sometimes) BUT I will have sex with them sooner because I like to feel wanted and to please them even though the sexual attraction in me needs to build.
- When I look at a celebrity I like I think they are very attractive and I really like who they are as a person, I don't think about having sex with them, but this feeling I have towards them is very different to how I would think of friends who I don't find attractive.
- I will never develop romantic or sexual feelings for someone I am not instantly romantically attracted to after being friends for a while. I either like you from the start or never. (which doesn't seem like something most demi's say?)
- I prefer looking at females naked but I don't want to do anything with them and I am never romantically attracted to them so I just think what's the point (all above points were about boys)
Okay! That's me in a nut shell. Thanks for taking the time to read it all and any thoughts or feedback will be so appreciated.